Monday, February 17, 2014

Loved by You - DT for Scrapping4FunChallenges

Hola everyone... again!

This is my second post of the day.  I just had to!

I wanted so share my project for the Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges Design Team challenge #10:  Valentine.

This challenge had 2 parts:

Part 1:  Create a project from this sketch:


Part 2:  Tell us how you met your spouse/significant other.

So, for Part 1 of the challenge, I created this layout:


I used American Crafts and DCWV paper, along with an Ann Griffin die cut sheet for the heart background.  The clouds, sun, plane, tree, banner and heart were cut with my Cricut and SCAL.  My Mind's Eye washi tape kept the photos in place, along with the journaling tag.

Now on to the story of how I met my husband...  

My husband was my neighbor when I moved to my home.  Seven years ago I had a Basset Hound named Timi (she went to the Rainbow Bridge in September 2012 at the age of 14), and for some reason she was drawn to his apartment.  She would paw at his door and run to him if we ran into each other in the parking lot.  Eventually we started talking and a few months later we had our first kiss.  We have been together since and in 2010 we got married.

I love the story of how me met.  And I still miss my Timi.

I would love to hear the story of how you met your significant other!  Share it with me in the comments.

Peace and healthy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment