Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Lace and buttons

Hola eveyone!

How is this week going for you?  Today is Wednesday... actually the end of Wednesday, and this week has been a bit icky for me, as I have been sick... again!  I have bronchitis again.  No real reason why, after I just spent half of February in the hospital with the same thing... 

Anyway, Scrapping4FunChallenges Challenge #13, is all about lace and buttons.  This was a bit hard for me, as I am not a very lacey type of girl... but I pulled it off!


My friend who lives in the Dominican Republic will be receiving this cute kitty card in the mail soon.

Thanks for joining me this week!  And I promise I will tell you all about my South Hill Designs new venture before the week is out!

Peace and healthy days!

Besitos,


No comments:

Post a Comment