Thursday, May 8, 2014

Mama (Mom) Accordion Mini

Hola everyone!!

Wow, time sure flies!!  I thought it was just a few days since my last post... And I almost forgot to update my blog for the Scrapping4Fun Happy Mother's Day challenge!

I designed this mini after buying something that came in some awesome plastic boxes.  I was throwing them away, when all of a sudding "light bulb!" I can make some minis and place them here for gift giving!

mini album mother's day

The mini turned out to be 3 x 2 1/2.  I used scraps to complete it, along with a felt flower.

Inside Back

Inside Front
I tried to take a good picture of it inside the box, but it came out a bit blurry...


I'm in the process of making a few more for Mother's Day.  Oh, I should mention that inside, I just printed some pretty Mother's quotes, to make sort of a quotes mini.

Hope it inspires you to create something for Mother's Day!

Peace and healthy days for you!

Besitos,



1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Issys,
    Thank you for your lovely DT creation
    Have a great week
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete