Thursday, November 20, 2014

Ethel's Monologue - American Horror Story

Hola everyone!

There have been a series of things going on in Puerto Rico that have made front news in several news portals... I am ashamed of what is going on, and I really wish I could do something about it.  

I love my island and its people.  My family lives here, my friends are here, I work here... My life is here.  But everthing that has been going on, makes me wonder if I should consider doing what a LOT of puertorricans are doing: moving to other states.

I want to have hope.  I want to see things get better.  And tonight, watching American Horror Story in my DVR, I came across this monologue which touched me deeply, so I decided to share with you:

ethel's monologue american horror story

I agree.  We need to take control.  We need to stop conforming with what is placed before us.  Let it be taxes, criminality, unemployment... We need to take a stand and rebel as a country against all the injustice, against all the wickedness.  It is time.

Peace and healthy days to you all.

Besitos,

No comments:

Post a Comment